Michael Wiener, DDS
“To change a person’s life by changing their smile is one of the most rewarding feelings.”
—Dr. Michael Wiener
I have been proud to be practicing periodontics and implantology in the New Haven community since 1995. For over 15 years, I have worked with many different people. My patients taught me much about life and the relationships that I’ve developed with my patients have helped me become a better dentist and person. I enjoy what I do as a dental professional. To change a person’s life by changing their smile is one of the most rewarding feelings. I have a lot of respect for my patients and their decisions to receive dental care, and I feel honored that they trust me to help them improve their smiles, their health, and their lives.
- State University of New York (SUNY) School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brooke – graduated with honors
- Three-year residency in periodontics and implant surgery
State-of-the-art technology is the key to providing high quality care and services. I am committed to helping my patients achieve optimal oral health by providing comprehensive periodontal treatments using advanced technology for the most efficient results. I regularly participate in continuing education as a way to stay current with the latest technology and treatments in my field. I have done extensive research and been published in the Journal of Periodontology. It is an honor to be part of the Levy Dental Group; a practice that is known for the way it treats its patients, personally and professionally.
Outside Levy Dental Group
My wife and I live in New Haven with our three wonderful children. When I’m not at the practice, I enjoy spending time with my family and competing in power lifting competitions. I am deeply involved in the community including:
- Westville Synagogue (president)
- Hillel Academy (vice president and board member)
- The Department of Jewish Education (past board member)
- American Dental Association (ADA) The ADA is the professional association of dentists committed to the public’s oral health, ethics, science and professional advancement.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD) is dedicated to advancing excellence in the art and science of cosmetic dentistry and encouraging the highest standards of ethical conduct and responsible patient care.